Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013

This is actually how I am....
For me it isn't easy to talk to people I don't really know and to trust them.
When my friends are telling me I'm beautiful I always think that they are lying.
I can't love and accept me like I am and I don't know why.
This is really hard for meand I wish that it could be differently....
Especially when someone talks about me... I always think that they don't like me and that they are
derisive about me and that hurts me every time....

And this is the second thing I want to tell you about me today...
I wrote about it a lot in German but for the people that can't understand it:
YES, I'M IN LOVE!
I always thought that this would be a good feeling and that it makes me happy,
but it is sooooo complicated...
I shouldn't love this person... It is tooo complicated and not possible that we can  going out with eachother...
I can't tell you why :D
There are a million boys I could fell in love with but my heart took this person... I can't understand this....

I don't want to borring you so I will stop telling you crazy things right now :D I onlywanted you to know more about me and my lifeand now you really do the weirdest thing :D

xoxo




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen