Samstag, 11. Mai 2013

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...


If I could look into your eyes I would feel like in paradise.

The hardest thing to do is watching the one you love,
loving someone else.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. 
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. 
I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
Elizabeth Barret Browning (1806-1861)

Since I know you, I know that heaven is a place on earth.


Life is about creating yourself, not finding yourself.

Life is just a mirror and what you see out there,
you must first see inside you.

Nobody said life would be easy.
They yust said it would be worth it.

Remember your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your todays.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen