Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

Heey :)

So yesterday was a really funny day ;)
In the morning my family and I went shopping beause I had to search for a birthday present for a friend ;)

She celebrates her birthday on friday and I didn't had any idea :D So I bought a present and a deo and some bronzing powder for me :)
At 4pm my best friend came and we had sooooooooo much fun :)
We made some random pics, went to the supermarket to buy some chocolat and stuff like that, because we wanted to see a film later, and we wrote with a boy she is in love with :)))
It was sooo funny :) 

I love this girl so much and she is so important for me :D You can't imagine that...
If I cry because of a boy or something that happened in my life she always makes me laugh and helps me :)
I think everyone needs a friend like her ;)

Ok... that was all for now ;)


xoxo and stay cool :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen