Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Hey guys :)
I know I didn't post for a long time but there isn't so much to tell you...

This week wasn't so exciting :D
In school we didn't do nothing... In 12 days or something like that the vacations begin, so our teachers haven't so much desire to teach us anything... So we are watching films the whole day :D
I don't know why I am going to school for this instead of staying home...
I think I want to see my friends :P

But this week had two highlights :P 

Here in germany, and especially at our school, it is tradition that the high school seniors make some special things to annoy our teachers a little bit :D
So the last years this was really cool but this year it was a little bit unadventurous and borring...
But we hadn't school so i was very happy :D

This is all for now... You see it isn't very exciting but I wanted to let you know that I am still alive :D

xoxo Ana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen